- Friday 11:30AM-4:00PM
- Saturday 11:30AM-4:00PM
- Sunday 11:30AM-4:00PM
LARGE LOAD? CAN'T MAKE THE WEEKEND?
Schedule a weekday drop off time!
HOW TO DONATE?
Upon donation drop off, a receiving donation staff member will help you unload and separate your items.
- PRE WASH all donated items. (pleasae no food residue or dirty laundry)
- BAG all SOFT items. (linens, clothing and shoes etc.)
- BOX all HARD items. (shoes, books, kitchen ware, toys etc.)
WHAT NOT TO DONATE?
There are a few things we can NOT accept – Please see the list below.
- ANY RIPPED, STAINED, OR SOILED ITEMS.
- Anything, wet, mildewed, or smelly.
- Boxed TVs
- CDs & VHS tapes without cases, home videos
- Books without covers, encyclopedias
- Sets of anything with missing parts
- Stained or ripped mattresses
- Box springs
- Tires (except great bike tires)
- Used oil
- Used bike helmets
- Worn underwear
- Due to Covid-19, we sanitize all hard items and quarantine all donations in compliance with CDC regulations.
- Upon drop off, a Donations Attendant will help you seperate your items. :)